Browse by Category
New American Lawn® Hand Spreader
- Fully assembled
- Lightweight, easy-to-use ergonomic handle
- Great for lawns, gardens, driveways and walkways
- Spread grass seed, fertilizer and ice melts
- Ideal for seeding bare spots
- Perfect for spot weed control
- Reviews (0)
Jonathan Green’s New American Lawn® Hand Spreader is ideal for spreading grass seed, fertilizers, and ice melters. Easy and comfortable to use, the ergonomic handle allows the weight to be supported by the operator’s forearm, preventing back injuries.The spreader is fully assembled and is made of lightweight, corrosion resistant materials. Great to use on lawns, gardens, driveways and sidewalks.
How to Use:
- Check the port at the bottom of the spreader hopper to ensure that it is closed.
- Fill the spreader no more than one inch from the top of the hopper.
- To begin spreading, squeeze the trigger to open the port/hole at the bottom of the spreader. Crank the handle clockwise to disperse the product.
- Walk at an even brisk pace, turning the crank steadily to evenly distribute the product.
- When making turns or stopping, release the trigger to close the port.
- After each use clean any remaining product out of hopper.
- Rinse and dry the inside and outside of the spreader after each use.
- Store in a clean dry place.
- Never exceed load capacity.
Coverage: 5 lbs of product – 1,500 sq. ft.
Broadcast Width: 10 feet
Frequently Bought Together
N/A out of 5
Black Beauty® Sun & Shade Grass SeedBest selling Black Beauty mixture that grows well in either full sun or partial shade.
N/A out of 5
Green-Up Fertilizer for Seeding & SoddingLawn Food for use on newly planted seed & sod producing healthy, deep roots.
4.8297872340426 out of 5
Mag-I-Cal® for Lawns in Acidic SoilConcentrated calcium soil food with humates that rapidly raises & balances soil pH.
4.5 out of 5
Melt-A-Way™ Ice MelterPremium ice melt product with a 3 part melting action that melts snow and ice quickly.