Browse by Category
Natural Annual Lawn Care Program for Acidic Soil
Step 1: Corn Gluten Weed Preventer plus Lawn Food
Step 2: Organic Lawn Food
Step 3: MAG-I-CAL® Plus for Lawns in Acidic and Hard Soil
Step 4: Organic Lawn Food
The Jonathan Green Natural Annual Lawn Care Program for Acidic Soil organically feeds the lawn and the soil! This program is safe for children and pets and will not burn the lawn. Natural Annual Lawn Care Program for Acidic Soil performs best in areas of the eastern & midwestern United States where soils have a low pH. Our environmentally friendly lawn care program naturally feeds your lawn, prevents weeds, balances soil pH, and loosens hard soil.
- Product Label
- Reviews (0)
The Jonathan Green four-bag Natural Annual Lawn Care Program for Acidic Soil greens up the lawn in spring and gently feeds it all season long with 100% organic lawn food. It also prevents crabgrass, dandelions, and other weeds from germinating. Lawn care research has concluded that lawns respond best when fed four times a year in the early spring, late spring, summer, and fall.
Our eco-friendly system gets to the root of lawn care problems, the soil! When used together these products balance the lawn’s pH and loosen hard compacted soil, all while spurring soil microbes into action. These microbes assist air, water, and nutrients in moving deep into the soil increasing the root mass and drought tolerance of the lawn.
How to Apply:
- Early Spring – Apply Corn Gluten Weed Preventer plus Lawn Food to prevent crabgrass, dandelions, and many other weeds while feeding the lawn. This product only works as a pre-emergent control.
- Late Spring – Apply Organic Lawn Food to slowly and steadily feed the lawn.
- Summer – Apply MAG-I-CAL® Plus for Lawns in Acidic and Hard Soil to raise soil pH, loosen hard soil, and activate the soil microbial life.
- Fall – Apply Organic Lawn Food again to slowly and steadily feed the lawn. Apply on the same day as you seed in early fall for optimal results.
- Please read product labels for specific spreader settings and application instructions.
Coverage: 5,000 sq. ft.
Can be Used When Seeding: No
Safe for Children & Pets: Yes
Application Temperature Range: 50° – 85°F
Click the button below to view and download a pdf of the product label.
Frequently Bought Together
5 out of 5
Black Beauty® Patcher Lawn Bare Spot RepairRepair bare spots fast! All-in-one patching solution with Black Beauty® Ultra grass seed, fertilizer, and mulch.
4.73170731707 out of 5
Love Your Soil®Soil food that stimulates microbes to build topsoil while loosening hard, compacted soil.
3.33333333333 out of 5
New American Lawn® Standard Rotary SpreaderSpreader with large 9 inch tires that holds up to 40 lbs of product.
4.6 out of 5
Organic Insect ControlProprietary blend of natural plant oils that kills over 100 surface feeding insects.