Annual Lawn Care Program for Alkaline Soil
Step 1: Veri-Green Crabgrass Preventer plus Lawn Fertilizer
Step 2: Veri-Green Weed & Feed Lawn Fertilizer
Step 3: MAG-I-CAL® Plus for Lawns in Alkaline and Hard Soil
Step 4: Winter Survival Fall Lawn Fertilizer
The only annual lawn care program that feeds the lawn and the soil! Jonathan Green Annual Lawn Care Program for Alkaline Soil performs best in areas of the western United States where soils generally have a high pH. Use Annual Lawn Care Program for Alkaline Soil to gently feed your lawn, kill lawn weeds, balance high soil pH, and loosen hard, compacted soil.
Jonathan Green Annual Lawn Care Program for Alkaline Soil feeds lawns and treats soils with high pH. Lawn & Soil Alkaline Program also kills lawn weeds and treats soil compaction.
- Product Label
- Reviews (0)
The Jonathan Green four-bag, Annual Lawn Care Program for Alkaline Soil greens up the lawn and gently feeds it all season long. Lawn care research has concluded that lawns respond best when fed four times a year in the early spring, late spring, summer, and fall. This annual lawn care program is used in the western United States where soils generally have a high pH. Annual Lawn Care Program for Alkaline Soil is specially formulated to lower soil pH and kill crabgrass, dandelions, chickweed, clover, and over 250 other weeds.
Our system gets to the root of lawn care problems, the soil! Use Annual Lawn Care Program for Alkaline Soil to balance the lawn’s pH, loosen hard, compacted soil, and spur soil microbes into action. These microbes assist air, water, and nutrients in moving deep into the soil increasing the root mass and drought tolerance of the lawn.
How to Apply:
- Early Spring – Apply Veri-Green Crabgrass Preventer plus Lawn Fertilizer to feed the lawn and provide season-long crabgrass prevention.
- Late Spring – Apply Veri-Green Weed & Feed Lawn Fertilizer to feed the lawn and kill over 250 broadleaf weeds like dandelions, chickweed, clover, and oxalis.
- Summer – Apply Mag-I-Cal® Plus for Lawns in Alkaline & Hard Soil to lower soil pH, loosen hard soil, and activate the soil microbial life.
- Fall – Apply Winter Survival Fall Lawn Fertilizer to feed the lawn and help prepare it for the long harsh winter ahead. Use on the same day as you seed in the early fall for optimal results.
- Please read product labels for specific spreader settings and application instructions.
Coverage: 5,000 sq. ft. & 15,000 sq. ft.
Can be Used When Seeding: No
Safe for Children & Pets: No
Application Temperature Range: 50° – 80°F
Click the button below to view and download a pdf of the product label.
Frequently Bought Together
Love Your Soil®Soil food that stimulates microbes to build topsoil while loosening hard, compacted soil.
Black Beauty® Heat and Drought Resistant Grass SeedOur most heat and drought-tolerant grass seed mixture. Ideal for lawns in the transition zone.