Symptoms of grubs
- Grass pulls up easily with no roots underneath
- Grass pulls back like pulling back a sheet
- Brown spots
- Irregular shaped dead patches
How to treat
- Apply a preventative treatment of Grub and Insect Control at the end of June.
- Apply a curative treatment of Grub and Insect Control through August.
- After August, the grub is too far into its life cycle for Grub and Insect Control to work because it only kills larvae. You must use an insecticide with Dylox to kill mature grubs.
For more information about grub control visit our resources page.