Browse by Category
Veri-Green Nitrogen Rich Lawn Fertilizer
- Fertilizer analysis: 29-0-3
- Quick greening formula for all grass types
- Slow-release nitrogen is unaffected by excessive rainfall
- 4% iron for maximum greening
- Continuous feeding for up to 3 months
- Spreader Settings
- Product Label
- Reviews (0)
Jonathan Green Veri-Green Lawn Fertilizer is rich in nitrogen to quickly green up your lawn and feed the grass for up to three months. Effective formula for all types of turfgrass plants. The polymer-coated nitrogen in this product provides a slow and steady food release, preventing a surge of grass growth in the early spring, which reduces grass clippings when mowing. Veri-Green Lawn Food is the best fertilizer to use in the early spring if crabgrass is not present.
When to Apply:
- The best time to apply is in the spring through fall depending on the region.
- Spread this product a day or two after mowing and when the lawn is dry.
- Apply the same day as seeding or sodding.
- Use a rotary or drop lawn spreader.
- Check that the spreader opening at the bottom of the hopper is closed.
- To select the proper spreader setting see the Spreader Settings section in the accordion below.
- Push the lever forward only when ready to spread.
- Apply fertilizer around the perimeter of the lawn to establish a turning area. Then run the spreader back and forth within the area outlined by your first perimeter application. Always allow overlap to avoid gaps in coverage.
- To avoid staining, sweep any excess granules off of hard surfaces and back onto the lawn.
- Irrigate the treated area after application for best results. About 1 ½ inches of water per week is sufficient between rainfall and irrigation but not to the point of run-off.
- Once watered, wait a day to mow the lawn allowing the product time to activate.
- 15 lb Bag – 5,000 sq. ft.
- 45 lb Bag – 15,000 sq. ft.
Can Be Used When Seeding: Yes
Apply to Dry or Damp Lawn: Dry
Safe for Children & Pets: Yes
Application Temperature Range: 45° – 75°F
When to Use: Spring or fall
The spreader settings listed are approximate. Spreader condition, rate of walk, and humidity are just some of the variables that can affect the rate of application. Please refer to the product label link on this page, or the back of the bag, for further details along with application rates and precautionary statements. You may need to adjust settings for proper coverage if circumstances described on the label are applicable. In all cases, the user should read and follow label instructions before applying any product, and assumes all responsibility when using this spreader settings tool.
Click the button below to view and download a pdf of the product label.
Frequently Bought Together
5 out of 5
Lawn Moss ControlMoss control with 50% more active ingredient for faster and longer lasting control.
4.73170731707 out of 5
Love Your Soil®Soil food that stimulates microbes to build topsoil while loosening hard, compacted soil.
4.82978723404 out of 5
Mag-I-Cal® for Lawns in Acidic SoilConcentrated calcium soil food with humates that rapidly raises & balances soil pH.
3.33333333333 out of 5
New American Lawn® Standard Rotary SpreaderSpreader with large 9 inch tires that holds up to 40 lbs of product.