Browse by Category
Natural Grub & Lawn Insect Control
- Proprietary blend of plant oils that kills & repels grubs & insects
- Pollinator & eco-friendly. Safe to use around children & pets
- Kills all stages of the grub life cycle without the use of neonicotinoids
- Effective on grubs, chinch bugs, ants, fleas, crickets, & more!
- 10 lb bag, covers up to 5,000 sq. ft.
- Spreader Settings
- Product Label
- Reviews (0)
Jonathan Green Natural Grub & Lawn Insect Control kills over 100 surface and soil-feeding insects such as grubs, chinch bugs, fleas, crickets, and ants. This proprietary blend of natural plant oils repels crawling insects without synthetic toxins or the residue of non-organic ingredients. Jonathan Green Natural Grub & Insect Control for Lawns and Landscapes is pollinator-friendly and will not harm bees, ladybugs, butterflies, or earthworms, and has no adverse effect on mammals, birds, or fish. This product is safe to use around children and pets and will not harm the environment.
Plants produce oils that provide them with a natural defense against insects. Jonathan Green has combined these oils to create a product with a fresh, natural scent that kills destructive insects quickly and has strong repellency characteristics to keep insects from coming back. Contains Octopamine Blocker Technology, a unique mode of action targeting a nervous system only found in insects.
When to Apply:
- Spring, summer, and fall
- When treating grubs: Apply early in the season to maximize protection.
- Use on lawns, around home foundations, landscapes, and ornamental and flower gardens.
- For lawns, use a rotary or drop lawn spreader to uniformly apply. To select the proper setting see the Spreader Settings section in the accordion below.
- For landscapes, ornamentals, and flowers, use a handheld spreader or distribute by hand. Wear gloves and wash hands after application.
- Can also be spread on top of mulch beds to eliminate insect pests.
- Sweep any excess granules off of hard surfaces onto the lawn.
- When treating surface insects: The granules should not be watered after application. May need to re-apply after heavy rainfall.
- When treating grubs: Water in granules for 15 minutes to reach soil-inhabiting pests.
- For heavy insect infestations, reapply every 4 to 6 weeks.
Coverage area: 10 lb Bag – covers up to 5,000 sq. ft.
Controls: Surface and soil-feeding insects such as grubs, European Chafers, chinch bugs, fleas, crickets, ants and more
Can be used when seeding: Yes
Safe for Children & Animals: Yes
Apply to Dry or Damp Lawn: Dry
Application Temperature Range: 55° – 85°F
When to Use: Spring, summer, and fall
The spreader settings listed are approximate. Spreader condition, rate of walk, and humidity are just some of the variables that can affect the rate of application. Please refer to the product label link on this page, or the back of the bag, for further details along with application rates and precautionary statements. You may need to adjust settings for proper coverage if circumstances described on the label are applicable. In all cases, the user should read and follow label instructions before applying any product, and assumes all responsibility when using this spreader settings tool.
Click the button below to view and download a pdf of the product label.
Frequently Bought Together
4.73170731707 out of 5
Love Your Soil®Soil food that stimulates microbes to build topsoil while loosening hard, compacted soil.
4.82978723404 out of 5
Mag-I-Cal® for Lawns in Acidic SoilConcentrated calcium soil food with humates that rapidly raises & balances soil pH.
5 out of 5
Organic Lawn FoodAll-organic lawn fertilizer with 5 Plant & Animal proteins that safely feeds lawns for 10 wks.
4.5 out of 5
Black Beauty® Heat and Drought Resistant Grass SeedOur most heat and drought-tolerant grass seed mixture. Ideal for lawns in the transition zone.