Browse by Category
New American Lawn® Pro Rotary Spreader
- Little assembly required
- Holds up to 100 lbs of product
- Large air filled 12 inch rubber tires for easy pushing
- Spreads grass seed, fertilizer, soil food, ice melters and more
- Preferred spreader by lawn professionals
- Product Manual
- Reviews (0)
Jonathan Green’s New American Lawn® Pro Rotary Spreader has an easy to use design that allows the operator to stand up straight when pushing the spreader. The heavy duty nylon gears and large 12 inch air filled rubber tires make it easy to push a full spreader over rocks, roots, and depressions in the lawn. Spreads a 10 foot swath which means less work to cover the entire lawn. The spreader hopper holds up to 100 pounds of product.
This is the lawn spreader used by professional lawn services to cover large lawns quickly. It comes with a hopper screen that hinders chunks of fertilizer from blocking the hole where the product exits the spreader and a rain cover to prevent spills if the spreader is knocked over.
How to Use:
- Check the port at the bottom of the spreader hopper to ensure that it is closed.
- Fill the spreader no more than two inches from the top of the hopper.
- Review the Jonathan Green Spreader Settings chart to select the proper setting for your product.
- To begin spreading, push the handle away from you to open the port and release the product.
- Walk at a brisk pace to disperse the product evenly.
- When making turns or stopping, pull the handle toward you to close the port.
- Allow a few feet between passes to ensure an even distribution across the lawn.
- After each use clean any remaining product out of hopper.
- Rinse and dry the inside and outside of the spreader after each use.
- Store in a clean dry place.
- Recommended tire pressure 25 psi.
- Never exceed load capacity.
Coverage: 100 lbs of product – 20,000 sq. ft.
Tires: 12 inches
Broadcast Width: 10 feet
Click the button below to view and download a pdf of the product manual.
Frequently Bought Together
4.8627450980392 out of 5
Black Beauty® Original Grass SeedJonathan Green's most heat & drought tolerant grass seed blend.
4.6944444444444 out of 5
Love Your Soil®Soil food that stimulates microbes to build top soil while loosening hard, compacted soil.
4.8297872340426 out of 5
Mag-I-Cal® for Lawns in Acidic SoilConcentrated calcium soil food with humates that rapidly raises & balances soil pH.
4.6428571428571 out of 5
Weed & Feed Lawn FertilizerKills dandelions, clover, chickweed and 250 + broadleaf weeds while feeding the lawn for up to 3 months.