Browse by Category
New American Lawn® Standard Rotary Spreader
- Fully assembled
- Holds up to 40 lbs of product
- Large air filled 9 inch rubber tires for easy pushing
- Spreads grass seed, fertilizer, soil food, ice melters and more
- Includes a spreader setting guide for all Jonathan Green products
- Product Manual
- Reviews (1)
Jonathan Green’s New American Lawn® Standard Rotary Spreader is designed so the operator stands up straight when pushing the spreader, eliminating back fatigue. The large air filled rubber tires make it easy to push a full spreader over rocks, roots, and depressions in the lawn. Spreads a 10 foot swath which means less work to cover the entire lawn. The spreader hopper holds up to 40 pounds of product.
How to Use:
- Check the port at the bottom of the spreader hopper to ensure that it is closed.
- Fill the spreader no more than two inches from the top of the hopper.
- Review the Jonathan Green Spreader Settings chart to select the proper setting for your product.
- To begin spreading, push the handle away from you to open the port and release the product.
- Walk at a brisk pace to disperse the product evenly.
- When making turns or stopping, pull the handle toward you to close the port.
- Allow a few feet between passes to ensure an even distribution across the lawn.
- After each use clean any remaining product out of hopper.
- Rinse and dry the inside and outside of the spreader after each use.
- Store in a clean dry place.
- Recommended tire pressure 25 psi.
- Never exceed load capacity.
Coverage: 40 lbs of product – 10,000 sq. ft.
Tires: 9 inches
Broadcast Width: 10 feet
Click the button below to view and download a pdf of the product manual.
The cable system that controls product release was not the best
Frequently Bought Together
N/A out of 5
Black Beauty® Sun & Shade Grass SeedBest selling Black Beauty mixture that grows well in either full sun or partial shade.
5 out of 5
Crabgrass Preventer plus Green-Up Lawn FertilizerPrevents crabgrass before & after it germinates, while feeding the lawn, for up to 3 months.
4.8333333333333 out of 5
Green-Up Lawn FertilizerQuick green-up formula that slowly releases nutrients into the soil for less surge growth and less mowing.
N/A out of 5
Mag-I-Cal® Plus for Lawns in Alkaline & Hard SoilUnique soil food combo for lawns to rapidly lower pH, loosen compaction & stimulate soil microbes.