New American Lawn® Standard Rotary Spreader
- Fully assembled
- Holds up to 40 lbs of product
- Large air filled 9 inch rubber tires for easy pushing
- Spreads grass seed, fertilizer, soil food, ice melters and more
- Includes a spreader setting guide for all Jonathan Green products
- Product Manual
- Reviews (2)
Jonathan Green’s New American Lawn® Standard Rotary Spreader is designed so the operator stands up straight when pushing the spreader, eliminating back fatigue. The large air filled rubber tires make it easy to push a full spreader over rocks, roots, and depressions in the lawn. Spreads a 10 foot swath which means less work to cover the entire lawn. The spreader hopper holds up to 40 pounds of product.
How to Use:
- Check the port at the bottom of the spreader hopper to ensure that it is closed.
- Fill the spreader no more than two inches from the top of the hopper.
- Review the Jonathan Green Spreader Settings chart to select the proper setting for your product.
- To begin spreading, push the handle away from you to open the port and release the product.
- Walk at a brisk pace to disperse the product evenly.
- When making turns or stopping, pull the handle toward you to close the port.
- Allow a few feet between passes to ensure an even distribution across the lawn.
- After each use clean any remaining product out of hopper.
- Rinse and dry the inside and outside of the spreader after each use.
- Store in a clean dry place.
- Recommended tire pressure 25 psi.
- Never exceed load capacity.
Coverage: 40 lbs of product – 10,000 sq. ft.
Tires: 9 inches
Broadcast Width: 10 feet
Click the button below to view and download a pdf of the product manual.
Bought this spreader last spring. Worked great. Hosed off after every use. Stored in my dry shed over the winter. Used this spring and noticed the center turning pin very rusted and the cable does not work properly any more. I am very disappointed.
JG response: Please email us through our FAQ section for help.
The cable system that controls product release was not the best
Frequently Bought Together
Black Beauty® Sun & Shade Grass SeedBlack Beauty mixture that grows exceptionally well in both full sun and partial shade.
Crabgrass Preventer plus Green-Up Lawn FertilizerPrevents crabgrass before & after it germinates, while feeding the lawn, for up to 3 months.
Green-Up Lawn FertilizerQuick green-up formula that slowly releases nutrients into the soil for less surge growth and less mowing.
Mag-I-Cal® Plus for Lawns in Alkaline & Hard SoilUnique soil food combo for lawns to rapidly lower pH, loosen compaction & stimulate soil microbes.