You must wait at least 30 days to seed after applying weed controls. Seeding too soon after applying weed control can prevent your new seedlings from germinating.
Below are the seeding wait times for each weed control:
- Veri-Green Weed & Feed Lawn Fertilizer: 30 days
- Lawn Weed Control: 30 days
- Corn Gluten Weed Preventer plus Lawn Food: 60 – 90 days
- Veri-Green Crabgrass Preventer plus Lawn Fertilizer: 3 to 4 months
- Season Long Weed Preventer: 3 months
For full post-application instructions, please visit our Weed Control & Prevention product pages.