Browse by Category
Lawn Fungus Control
- Provides a broad spectrum, systemic control of soil-borne diseases
- Controls brown patch, leaf spot, red thread, dollar spot and more
- Works on all lawn grass types
- Spring, summer and fall lawn disease control
- Spreader Settings
- Product Label
- Reviews (9)
Jonathan Green Lawn Fungus Control is a broad spectrum granular fungicide that combats turf diseases. Use this product as a preventative measure in areas where fungus has been a problem in the past to stop it from recurring. In preventative instances, the lighter rate will be enough. Once the disease occurs, however, a heavier curative rate is likely to be needed.
Please bear in mind that Jonathan Green Lawn Fungus Control can only prevent or stop the disease- it will not repair the damage which has already happened. In such cases, re-seeding will be necessary to replace the damaged grass and thicken the lawn.
When to Apply:
- Refer to the product label for specific instructions for each type of disease.
- For best results, apply the fungus control before the disease occurs.
- Apply to dry or damp lawns.
- Use a lawn spreader to uniformly apply. To select the proper setting see the Spreader Settings section in the accordion below. Do not apply by hand or with a hand-held spreader.
- See the product label for information on disease resistance management.
- Apply around the perimeter of the lawn to establish a turning area. Then run the spreader back and forth within the area outlined by your first perimeter application. Always allow an overlap to avoid gaps in coverage.
- To protect the environment, do not allow the product to enter or runoff into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters. See the product label for further information.
- Sweep any excess granules off of hard surfaces onto the lawn.
- Irrigate the lawn lightly with ½ inch of water or rainfall immediately after application to activate the product.
- Dead patches in the lawn will need to be raked out and reseeded.
- If fungus returns in the lawn year-after-year, use Jonathan Green Love Your Soil® with Lawn Fungus Control once or twice a year to improve the health of the soil and help prevent disease. Make the first application before the air temperature reaches 75 °F.
- 7.5 lb Bag – 5,000 sq. ft.
- 22.5 lb Bag – 15,000 sq. ft.
Controls: Red Thread, Large Brown Patch, Leaf Spot, Dollar Spot and more
Active Ingredients: Thiophanate-methyl
Can be Used When Seeding: Yes
Apply to Dry or Damp Lawn: Dry
Safe for Children & Pets: No
Application Temperature Range: 65° – 85°F
When to Use: Spring, summer and fall
The spreader settings listed are approximate. Spreader condition, rate of walk, and humidity are just some of the variables that can affect the rate of application. Please refer to the product label link on this page, or the back of the bag, for further details along with application rates and precautionary statements. You may need to adjust settings for proper coverage if circumstances described on the label are applicable. In all cases, the user should read and follow label instructions before applying any product, and assumes all responsibility when using this spreader settings tool.
Click the button below to view and download a pdf of the product label.
I have been using this product a number of years in NJ. I am currently in SC and found the same product by a different company but at 1.5 times the price. I have ordered it and had it sent to my local True Value hardware store. This product works, one application and all diseases were eliminated for the year ! Very effective and reasonably priced.
Did the job
Love this product
I developed a small patch of fungus in my lawn and one application of this and it was all cleared up. I was really impressed with how fast it treated the area. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to treat lawn fungus. I swear by Jonathan Green products, they’re the best!
Worked great. Need more now for maintenance.
Love all their products. Greens up the grass quickly and I love the fact that it’s organic
Frequently Bought Together
4.8031496062992 out of 5
Black Beauty® Ultra Grass SeedFastest establishing Black Beauty Mixture that will improve any lawn it is seeded into.
4.5789473684211 out of 5
Green-Up Fertilizer for Seeding & SoddingLawn Food for use on newly planted seed & sod producing healthy, deep roots.
4.7179487179487 out of 5
Love Your Soil®Soil food that stimulates microbes to build topsoil while loosening hard, compacted soil.
4.8297872340426 out of 5
Mag-I-Cal® for Lawns in Acidic SoilConcentrated calcium soil food with humates that rapidly raises & balances soil pH.